I know this is petty, but it’s a big pet peeve.
Who cares if these 12 year-olds call their jewelry plugs or gauges or stretchers?
Who cares if they use acrylic tapers to stretch their ears?
And I’m pretty sure most of you bashing losers failed to call the jewelry by proper terminology when you started stretching. I’m sure you stretched with acrylic and got all your info from the morons at Hot Topic at some point.
I have an idea:
Instead of calling these kids stupid and cussing them out, educate them. Just like I’m sure someone had to educate you.
- lovethebrokengirl reblogged this from hayinaneedlestack
- y0uwishuwerethisc00l likes this
- wishingtostayhappy likes this
- we-are-all-works-of-art likes this
- boxoflight likes this
- sc4r-tissue likes this
- mangledfleshwaffle reblogged this from hayinaneedlestack and added:
- mangledfleshwaffle likes this
- no-hyphen likes this